Active U.S. Speedway Tracks
Big Time Speedway
Costa Mesa, CA
Fast Fridays, Auburn, CA
Industry Racing, Industry Hills, CA
Pirate Speedway, San Bernardino,CA
Champion, Owego, NY
Mid America, IN
Central USA News
East Coast News
U.S. Speedway Tracks
Southern California should start the 2014 season with three tracks hosting regular events. Costa Mesa will begin its 46th season with a Saturday night schedule. Industry Racing begins its 10th season of Wednesday night speedway.
Pirate Speedway started in 2013 and will again be running on Friday nights in San Bernardino, California.
Ventura Raceway hosts the 2014 AMA National Series 1 on June 28. Season Opener on March 1, speedway bikes invited.
The PAS (Perris Auto Speedway) and Elite Speedway Promotions are proud to announce the staging of the 2014 AMA Long Track National Championship on Saturday 19th July.
Perris Raceway - March 22 and April 12 - Clubman / Amateur Events (April 12 is Tentative)
Victorville will not hold any speedway events in 2014. There will be some sidecar events.
Northern California has Fast Fridays in Auburn continuing in 2014, this will be the 37th year of speedway in Auburn.
Big Time Speedway is not scheduled at the moment.
Prairie City Dirt Track holds events sponsored by Big Time Speedway and is a great speedway practice track.
New York in 2014 will have Champion in Owego.
Indiana 2014 Speedway in will be running at Mid America Speedway. Most racing is flat track racing.
There have been many other tracks that have hosted speedway throughout the years. The view the results from those tracks please
see the history page.
* * * We have a new California Tracks Page that lists all the California Tracks! * * *
East Coast Speedway
Saturday Nights - Champion Speedway - Owego, New York
Mid America Motorcycle Speedway
Former California Tracks
Former East Coast Tracks
- Action Park East - Greene, New York
- Batavia Motor Speedway - Batavia, New York
- Square Deal - Harpursville, New York
- Batavia Speedway - Genesee County Fairgrounds - Batavia, New York (1975-1980)
- Casey's - Hamburg, New York (198 -1986)
- Empire Speedway - Brewerton, New York (1979-1986)
- Jolly Roger Moto-Sports Park - East Lempster, New Hampshire
- Victory Speedway, Syracuse NY