Active U.S. Speedway Tracks
Big Time Speedway
Costa Mesa, CA
Fast Fridays, Auburn, CA
Industry Racing, Industry Hills, CA
Pirate Speedway, San Bernardino,CA
Champion, Owego, NY
Mid America, IN
Central USA News
East Coast News
U.S. Speedway Tracks
Southern California should start the 2015 season with two tracks hosting regular events. Costa Mesa will begin its 47th season with a Saturday night schedule. Industry Racing begins its 10th season of Wednesday night speedway.
Pirate Speedway in San Bernardino, California closed at the end of 2014.
Ventura Raceway the 2015 schedule is not available yet.
The PAS (Perris Auto Speedway) the 2015 schedule is not available yet.
Perris Raceway - has a Winter Race Schedule of Dec 6, Dec 27 Practice, Jan 10, Jan 24, Mar 14
Victorville the 2015 schedule is not available yet.
Northern California has Fast Fridays in Auburn continuing in 2015, this will be the 38th year of speedway in Auburn.
There is a Flat Track in Redwood Acres (Eureka) that has invited speedway to it's three events in 2015. June 27, July 25, and August 22.
Big Time Speedway the 2015 schedule is not available yet.
Prairie City Dirt Track holds events sponsored by Big Time Speedway and is a great speedway practice track.
Dixon Speedway is hosting practice for speedway bikes now.
* * * We have a new California Tracks Page that lists all the California Tracks! * * *
New York in 2015 will have Champion in Owego.
Indiana 2015 Speedway in will be running at Mid America Speedway. Most racing is flat track racing.
There have been many other tracks that have hosted speedway throughout the years. The view the results from those tracks please
see the history page.
East Coast Speedway
Saturday Nights - Champion Speedway - Owego, New York
Mid America Motorcycle Speedway
Former California Tracks
Former East Coast Tracks
- Action Park East - Greene, New York
- Batavia Motor Speedway - Batavia, New York
- Square Deal - Harpursville, New York
- Batavia Speedway - Genesee County Fairgrounds - Batavia, New York (1975-1980)
- Casey's - Hamburg, New York (198 -1986)
- Empire Speedway - Brewerton, New York (1979-1986)
- Jolly Roger Moto-Sports Park - East Lempster, New Hampshire
- Victory Speedway, Syracuse NY