Have you ever wondered:
- How California keeps sending so many world class riders over to Europe?
- What kind of an environment does it take to create them?
- What happened in 1997 on the Californian Speedway scene?
This book tells you:
- Differences between Californian Speedway and European Speedway
- Why Californian Speedway is known world wide for the most successful presentation of Speedway anywhere
- How Californian promoters have turned Speedway into an exciting family show
- Details of all tracks in California
- Details of the other tracks in the USA that are running
- Reports from top Northern and Southern Californian events
- Details of the next Americans to expect to see in Europe
It also contains pictures of practically every Californian rider who competed in 1997, plus plenty of action shots.
Just E-Mail Gary Roberts at email@example.com and let him know how many you want.